Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2 days to go...

Well its been an eventful few days for me but I won't let anything
stop me from being there on Saturday!

I am so so excited about the range of crafty creations we will have this Saturday!
I encourage you to come out and check out the work  below:



Howick Village is buzzing on a Saturday with lots going on
and some great little cafes so its worth the visit!

Plus dont forget to treat yourself to our caterer 3 French Hens'
 muffins, savouries and other yummy things!

We also have an activity for your littlies
so you can shop in peace!


So make sure you pop along this Queens Birthday Weekend!
You will not be disappointed!

Abi :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting on such an Awesome market! I'll definitely be back in August!!! :D

    ReplyDelete